Volunteering With Family Service of Eastern Nova Scotia
Support our agency’s work by volunteering to support us in offering our services!!
- Do you have a skill you can share with the agency?
- Do you have a few hours to help us with a special project?
- Would you like to help us with our annual Share the Warmth campaign, collecting and delivering hats and mittens for people in need?
- Would you like to help our clients with transportation?
- Would you like to join our Board of Directors?
Contact us and see if Volunteering with Family Service of Eastern Nova Scotia is right for you!!
All Volunteers will be interviewed and screened prior to working with the agency.
Supporting Our Services through Donation
Donations to Family Service of Eastern Nova Scotia can help us:
- Offer subsidized service to clients who might not otherwise be able to afford our services
- Offer specialized programs to our clients
- Support the unique needs of our clients at the Men’s Health Centre
- Provide transportation to clients who need help getting to our offices
Help Us Help Your Community by making a donation to Family Service of Eastern Nova Scotia.
Participate in Our Annual Golf Tournament
The Family Service of Eastern Nova Scotia Annual Golf Tournament allows you to support a good cause, enjoy a great day on the fairway, play some games, try and win prizes and share a few laughs with friends.
Be part of our Golf Tournament by:
- Entering a team
- Sponsoring a hole
- Donating a prize
To learn more or receive updates on our Golf Tournament, visit the Family Service of Eastern Nova Scotia Facebook page
If you want to be part of our Golf Tournament, Contact us