The Men’s Health Centre operates in our Antigonish office on Tuesdays and offers Health Care Services for males 12 years and older.
The Men’s Health Centre Services are offered in collaboration with The Nova Scotia Health Authority, Mental Health Services, Addiction Services, Public Health and a doctor.
Services Offered Include:
- Individual Check Ups
- Cancer Screening
- Healthy Heart Check Ups
- Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Testing
Mental and Emotional Health
- Relationship Counselling
- Fatherhood Resources and Support
- Addictions Programs
- Management of Stress, Anxiety or Depression
- Support coping with Life Changes
- STI Screening
- HIV Testing
- Gender and Sexuality Counselling
- Sexual Orientation and Expression Counselling
- Sexual Victimization Resources
- Helping to find shelter and other basic resources
- Helping with questions around social assistance, legal system, employment insurance
- Socialization (chatting, walking)
- Referral to other services.
For more information about the Men’s Health Centre or to make an appointment, call our Antigonish Office.