- I needed your help. Thank you!
- I have nothing but thanks and praise for Family Service.
- My counsellor was wonderful, friendly, caring and heartfelt. There should be more help like that.
- We are blessed to have a place to go for help in partial affairs of daily living. To receive perspective on relationships, marriage and self-care can change failure into success, chaos into order and stress into peace. Thank you for allowing me to come into a safe place and grow.
- I like the counsellor. She listened to my problems and understood them. Talking to her helped me face my problems and to deal with them. I am glad I went to Family Service.
- The time I spent with…at Family Service is valuable to me as it helped me through the most difficult time in my life.
- I started counselling for my daughter and after a couple of months we were seen together which helped both of us get close and for my daughter to trust me with her feelings.
- My Counsellor was understanding and encouraging. I felt like she was very genuine and cared about the things I was talking about. I felt like she was not only a counsellor but a friend. In the future, if I need counselling, I hope I can talk with her again. I am at a better place in my life now after our sessions. Thank you!
- I am totally happy with the help I received. I feel it is a service needed by people having problems. I was happy with the counsellor that handled my case. Felt very comfortable talking with them and would not think twice about going back if I feel troubled or distressed in any way. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help and concerns and professionalism.
- I was glad to have been part of this group as I find it has helped me with a lot of the problems that I had and have to deal with them. As well as the goals that I wanted to see happen for me, everyone here had helped me a lot.
- Very well taught course. Counsellors are very patient with people and will listen to all of your problems.
- I just want to thank you guys for all the help with my problems.
- I found my counsellor to be very helpful and encouraging. She was honest and “up front“ with my situation. I have already recommended Family Service to others.
I like the counselor.
She listened to my problems and understood them. Talking to her helped me face my problems and to deal with them. I am glad I went to Family Service.
My counselor was wonderful, friendly, caring and heartfelt.
There should be more help like that.
Very well taught course.
Counsellors are very patient with people and will listen to all of your problems.